Learn how to manage low blood sugar get Remedies
The main treatment for hypoglycemia is the consumption of carbohydrate-based carbohydrates. They are easy to digest and quickly enter the blood. This will help to achieve normal levels of sugar in the blood.
• When warning signs of hypoglycemia, consume 15 grams of sugar.
• Eating sweets or raisins can also help to quickly restore blood sugar levels.
• Chocolate and biscuits require more time to digest, not to be as effective as sugar in correcting blood sugar.
Honey contains natural sugar, easy to digest and absorb into the blood. This will restore normal blood sugar levels.
• When symptoms start to appear, consume 1 tablespoon of honey or jam.
3. Dandelion root
Dandelion controls hypoglycemia because it supports the work of the pancreas and liver. The pancreas is the organ that produces insulin in your body.
• Consumption of dandelion roots in any form
4. licorice root
Glycyrrhiza root consumption increases blood glucose levels without increasing insulin production.
• Mix one teaspoon of licorice root powder and mix with a cup of warm water
• Drink this mixture twice daily to keep sugar levels normal.
It is best to add more protein than carbohydrates to breakfast. The protein is slowly digested and slowly releases the sugar into the bloodstream. This will help maintain blood glucose levels.
• Avoid breakfast cereals, muffins and fruit juices.
• Eat eggs, skim milk, cheese, avocado, chicken, beef, beans, rich in protein.
6. Eat every few hours
Not eat three meals a day, but every few hours to eat a small amount of food. This will help keep the blood sugar normal.
• Eat nuts, seeds or fruit as your snack.
7. Avoid artificial sugar
Most artificial sugars are calorie-free chlorinated sugars. Avoid sorbitol, aspartame high fructose corn syrup and so on
• It is better to use less sugar than using these artificial sweeteners, which will lower blood sugar.
• You can use natural local honey instead of sugar to manage sugar levels effectively.
8. Avoid alcohol
Excessive alcohol consumption can destroy the body’s sugar balance.
• If you have diabetes and are prone to hypoglycemia, avoid alcohol.
Cashews and honey
Cashew nuts and honey contain natural sugars that help prevent hypoglycemia.
• Mix 2 teaspoons of powdered cashew nuts and 1 teaspoon of honey in a glass of water.
• Drink this mixture every night before going to bed.
• This will avoid nocturnal hypoglycemia or hypoglycemia.
Tomatoes will help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
• Eat 4-5 tomatoes a day if you want to avoid hypoglycemia.
Magnesium helps maintain blood sugar levels. Therefore, in the diet to include more magnesium-rich foods.
• Eat more spinach, nuts, fish or avocados to increase the daily supply of magnesium.
Exercise is necessary to control blood sugar levels. Avoid intense physical activity.
• Walking at moderate speed for 20 minutes will help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
13. Avoid caffeine intake
Caffeine has been shown to interfere with glucose metabolism, so avoid caffeine intake to avoid lowering blood sugar levels.
• Limit your coffee intake to just one cup per day.
• Avoid other caffeinated beverages.
14. Restrictions on refined foods
Refined foods such as white bread, pasta, noodles, polished rice, etc. can lead to unbalanced blood glucose levels, which will allow you to increase the dose of insulin injected, which will lead to hypoglycemia.
• Consumption of brown rice, whole wheat or whole wheat bread, which will slowly release the sugar into the blood.
15. Eat healthy and fiber foods
• If you want to control hypoglycemia, take foods rich in antioxidants, fiber, iron, and vitamin B.
It is necessary to check your blood sugar regularly if you choose home remedies to control low blood sugar levels. If you feel you can not effectively control blood sugar levels, they will go to a roller coaster ride, then do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
Do you have mild or moderate fluctuations in blood sugar levels? Do you experience low blood sugar levels at night? Do you want to know some effective home remedies to control the condition of hypoglycemia? Try any of the above given methods and find the best remedy for your body. Each family remedy will affect everyone in a different way. Only through trial and error will you be able to decide which is best for your needs.