Get 15 Home Remedies For Low Blood Sugar
The main treatment for hypoglycemia is the use of carbohydrate-based carbohydrates. They are easy to digest and quickly enter the blood. This will help to achieve normal levels of sugar in the blood.
• When a warning sign of hypoglycemia is present, consume 15 grams of sugar.
• Eating sweets or raisins can also help to quickly restore blood sugar levels.
• Chocolate and biscuits require more time to digest, not to be as effective as sugar in correcting blood sugar.
Honey contains natural sugar, easy to digest and absorb into the blood. This will restore normal blood sugar levels.
• When symptoms start to appear, consume 1 tablespoon of honey or jam.
Dandelion controls hypoglycemia because it supports the work of the pancreas and liver. The pancreas is an organ that produces insulin in your body.
• Consumption of dandelion roots in any form
4. licorice root
Glycyrrhiza root consumption increases blood glucose levels without increasing insulin production.
• Mix one teaspoon of licorice root powder and mix with a cup of warm water
• Drink twice a day to keep sugar levels normal.
At breakfast, it is better to add more protein than carbohydrates. The protein is slowly digested and slowly releases the sugar into the bloodstream. This will help maintain blood glucose levels.
• Avoid breakfast cereals, muffins and fruit juices.
• Eat eggs, skim milk, cheese, avocado, chicken, beef, beans, rich in protein.
In this case,
6. Eat every few hours
Not eat three meals a day, but every few hours to eat a small amount of food. This will help maintain the normal levels of sugar in the blood.
• Eat nuts, seeds or fruit as your snack.
7. Avoid artificial sugar
Most artificial sugars are calorie-free chlorinated sugars. Avoid sorbitol, aspartame high fructose corn syrup and so on
• It is best to use less sugar than using these artificial sweeteners, which will lower blood sugar.
• You can use natural local honey instead of sugar to manage sugar levels effectively.
8. Avoid alcohol
Excessive alcohol consumption can destroy the body’s sugar balance.
• If you have diabetes and are prone to hypoglycemia, avoid drinking alcohol.
Cashews and honey
Cashew nuts and honey contain natural sugars that help to prevent hypoglycemia.
• Mix 2 teaspoons of powdered cashew nuts and 1 teaspoon of honey in a glass of water.
• Drink this mixture every night before going to bed.
• This will avoid nocturnal hypoglycemia or hypoglycemia.
Tomatoes will help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
• Eat 4-5 tomatoes a day if you want to avoid hypoglycemia.
Magnesium helps maintain blood sugar levels. Therefore, in the diet to include more magnesium-rich foods.
• Eat more spinach, nuts, fish or avocados, increasing the daily supply of magnesium.
Exercise is necessary to control blood glucose levels. Avoid intense physical activity.
• Walking at moderate speed for 20 minutes will help to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
13. Avoid caffeine intake
The study found that caffeine interfere with glucose metabolism, so avoid caffeine intake to avoid lowering blood sugar levels.
• Limit your coffee intake to only one cup per day.
• Avoid other caffeinated beverages.
14. Restrictions on refined foods
Refined foods such as white bread, pasta, noodles, polished rice, etc. can lead to imbalances in blood sugar levels, which will allow you to increase the dose of insulin injections, which will lead to hypoglycemia.
• Consumption of brown rice, whole wheat or whole wheat bread, which will slowly release the sugar into the blood.
15. Eat healthy and fiber foods
• If you want to control hypoglycemia, eat foods rich in antioxidants, fiber, iron, and vitamin B.
If you choose family medications to control your low blood sugar levels, it is necessary to check your blood sugar regularly. If you feel you can not effectively control blood sugar levels, they will go to the roller coaster ride, then, do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
Do you have mild or moderate blood sugar level fluctuations? Do you experience low blood sugar levels in the evening? Do you want to know some effective home remedies to control the condition of hypoglycemia? Try any of the above methods to find the best remedy for your body. Each family remedy will affect everyone in a different way. Only through trial and error will you be able to decide which is best for your needs.